Now, I would like to nominate the following admirable foodie bloggers. I hope you will visit them. I must say this first that I am not familiar with this 'award' spreading activity. I think this is a great idea to know other foodies, and learn about each culture's way of food preparation and life at the same time. And I hope I have typed this information correctly here. The following bloggers have wonderful recipes, photos, and if you enjoy International cooking like I do, you will appreciate these bloggers' efforts.
They are :
1. Nobleva from http://nobleva.blogspot.com/
2. Becca from http://colehillkitchen.blogspot.com/
3. Miss C (April) from http://tete-a-tete4food.blogspot.com/p/recipes.html
4. Quizzine from http://bakingoncloud9.blogspot.com/2012/03/macaron-ing.html
5. Binitha from http://yourstastefully.blogspot.com/
If you accept the award:
- Copy and paste the award on your . Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Pick your five favorite with less than 200 followers who deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
- Hope that the five bloggers chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more bloggers.