Ingredients:2 C Jasmine Rice (New Crop 2010 - Thailand - 3 ladies brand)
1/2 C Quakers Oats, after washing and rinsing, soak for 15 min.
3 sprigs of Saffron (India)
2 Tbsp Butter cut into small chunks
1. Rinse rice till water is clear
2. Rinse Oats in water till water is quite clear
3. Mash 3 sprigs of Saffron in a petite bowl with the end of spoon, etc.
4. For 2 C of rice and 1/2 C of pre-soaked oats, cook in rice cooker with 1-2/3 C of water. New crop type rice use less water.
5. Add Saffron and Butter chunks
6. Mix together with spoon.
My rice cooker is a old fashion one switch cooker - close to 30 years old. If you have one of the high tech "Zojirushi" brand pressure cooker type rice cooker, follow its instruction to adjust water quantity for Mix Rice.