Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cranberries


I truly now understand why I have a difficulty in making the best Chocolate Chip Cookies. I can't do without some 'fruits' in my cookies. So, I decided to make Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cranberries. I think I like this recipe better than the other one because it is less 'cake' like.

Yield: 46 Bake at 375'F for 8 min.

Ingredients:
2/3 C butter
1/2 C sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1-1/2 C AP Flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 C Chips, Guittard Milk Chocolate
1 C dried cranberries

Whisk first 4 ingredients together - manually - by hand - 2 min - Add egg. Whisk 1 min.
Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together. Sift and add to the sugar mixture.
Fold.
Add Chips and cranberries.
Use 1 Tbsp Cookie Scoop and drop on Silpat sheet covered over cookie sheet.
Bake at 375'F for 8 min. lower rack in gas stove oven.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?