Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Fall Rose Beauty


November went by really fast.  I had some moment to check on my fall garden and found roses welcoming what's left of the warm sun in the fall afternoon.  I couldn't resist from taking some photos with my usual and faithful PowerShot A560 AiAF camera.  I am not a photographer, but I love to test taking photos with any camera and see how they would turn out.  It's much more forgiving than the cooking, of course.  Interesting things about these roses of mine are that they don't seem to produce the same type of blossoms each season.  You never know how it looks like when they blossom.  Will they be red?  hot pink? or pink? Sometimes they produce blossoms like the 'tea roses', then, sometimes, the long stem roses, then, sometimes very tempermentally - anything they say they want to be.  Enjoy.

 

  


 

  


 



 











  

  

  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?