Sunday, June 12, 2011

Banana Bundt Cake with Tasty 5 Grain Cereals

There are so many new ingredients out there in the markets that I don't know where to begin testing with.  I have my favorite banana bread recipe that I have been baking with for the past thirty-years.  Then, there is new healthy ingredients to try with.  For the health conscious bakers who maybe concerned with consuming too much white flour, here is Banana Bundt Cake with Bob's Red Mill 5 Grain Cereals photo journal.




The top and bottom cake are the same.  It was taken under slightly different lighting.
The result of adding 5 Grain Cereals added the nutty flavor.   Some friends thought I had walnuts in it.  Instead of full amount of white flour, substitute at least 2/3 C with white whole wheat flour and the rest with regular flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?