Friday, June 11, 2010

Meyer-Lemon Curd Cupcakes

While wondering what to make for the office lunch get together, I thought about the several options - puff pastry type dessert?  simple sheet cake? plated desserts? fruits? homemade flavor fused chocolate?... naaa... the cupcakes, it is.  Then, I thought about the regular cup cake size - may be too large after the quick hasty lunch... frosting is too sweet... can't please everyone, but I picked the Meyer Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes.  The recipe is from Martha Stewart's site - http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/meyer-lemon-raspberry-cupcake.  This cupcake taste really good.  It stays moist even after a day.  Since I have to bake it a night before, this "Meyer Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes" recipe is perfect. 
I made half batch - yield 1 dozen - 24 mini-1" size cupcakes. (I chose my 1" non-stick mini-cupcake mold sheet.) and 8 regular size cupcakes.  I used Bo Friberg's recipe for Creamcheese filling instead of the Vanilla Bean Buttercream.  I am sure you have your own favorite creamcheese frosting recipe that will taste wonderful on top of these cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?