Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 Minutes Breads and Soups

On my blogsite, there is a link to the YouTube Culinary Science video.  I noticed that one of the link is a demo on how to prep bread dough in 5 minutes and on the next day you have artisan bread for supper.  I thought I give it a try since I posted it there.  The bread turn out great.  The first bread was a tester, but it turned out just in time for my lunch with Chicken soup (canned).  Then, the next bread #2 turned out wonderful and finished in time for my supper.  I even had enough time to crop fresh corn from my garden and made them into soup.
So, the "5 Minutes a Day Bread" is worth giving it a try.  I might even buy the book.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got such great results with the "5 Minute" method. We haven't had such successes with our attempts at "no-knead". Pretty much given up on it.

    Great blog; keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. (Looks like my response went somewhere else.) I like the 65'C TANZONG method bread that everyone is trying. But I also enjoy the European baking method. No knead bread helps me out when I am in a hurry. I really enjoy your web site http://www.houseofannie.com/ and Popiah recipe is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?