Monday, October 08, 2018

My Hamburger Steaks with Curly Parsley and Cilantro

If you ever wonder how to include curly parsley into your diet, here is one simple way.
Get a pound of Organic ground beef, wash and chop up Curly Parsley, Cilantro, and Onions; Some salt and peppers and any other seasonings you like.
Make into Large dinner size patties and fry.  Even better, if you have a George Foreman's Grill, grill the hamburger.

Serve over cooked Basmati rice and sauce of your choice. I like to use TONKATSU sauce.   That is also the reason why I use salt sparingly in mixing with the ground beef.  Condiment sauce(s) has plenty of sodium to flavor my Hamburger Steaks.
I really like the Extra Long Basmati rice - contrary to short grain, I gain no weight after I eat a large portion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?