Wednesday, February 19, 2020

MOCHI POTATO PATTIES Testing

I found this recipe in YouTube, and I tried it.
It turned out okay, but tasted otherwise. I didn't care much for it with cheese filling.  I rather make the potato KOROK'KE than with MOCHI mixed in it.  It did not give much to the texture.  Unless more MOCHI flour is added to give more chewy texture.  The cheese filling was just not satisfying the mellow taste of potato.
 MOCHI flour mixed with mashed potatoes.
 Mix them together with water, salt.
 Knead them together and form into balls.
Form into disc and indent to fill with shredded cheese.  I think filling it with sausage or spicy sort of filling will be much tastier than cheese.

 Flatten and pan fry till golden brown on each side.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?