Ingredients:2 C Jasmine Rice (New Crop 2010 - Thailand - 3 ladies brand)
1/2 C Quakers Oats, after washing and rinsing, soak for 15 min.
3 sprigs of Saffron (India)
2 Tbsp Butter cut into small chunks
1. Rinse rice till water is clear
2. Rinse Oats in water till water is quite clear
3. Mash 3 sprigs of Saffron in a petite bowl with the end of spoon, etc.
4. For 2 C of rice and 1/2 C of pre-soaked oats, cook in rice cooker with 1-2/3 C of water. New crop type rice use less water.
5. Add Saffron and Butter chunks
6. Mix together with spoon.
My rice cooker is a old fashion one switch cooker - close to 30 years old. If you have one of the high tech "Zojirushi" brand pressure cooker type rice cooker, follow its instruction to adjust water quantity for Mix Rice.
Post a Comment
Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?