Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Lunch to go from Carmelita's Fair Oaks Restaurant


The other day with office workers, we revisited Carmelita's Mexican Restaurant that sits on top of the hill where Sunrise Blvd and Fair Oaks Blvd. crosses.  4071 Howard St., Fair Oaks, California 95628.   It is between Rancho Cordova and Fair Oaks.  Since I had couldn't stay to have wonderful luncheon with our friends, I ordered my regular favorite in any Mexican restaurant - Chimichanga to go.  The server was very polite and quickly placed my food to go order. 
When I got to the office I found a bag of chips included and large portion of Salsa and sour cream and guacamole.  What a service.  If you have a chance, hope you will have next dining out there at the Carmelita's Fair Oaks. http://carmelitasrestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?