Monday, January 16, 2023

SPECIAL WINE WAND - "NO MORE WINE HEADACHES" WINE PURIFIER - REALLY?

 During Christmas holiday, I came across this "TheWand" Wine Purifier Ad.  I thought I would like to try it because I can never get past the first sip of the wine tasting without tasting the Sulfur in it.  Most of the people won't taste it, but it bothers me.  I am not a wine drinker but I decided to try it.  I find it quite ingenious and effective.  I even bought a wine bottle style purifier as a Christmas gift.   It says, it removes Histamines and Sulfites.  Sure enough, I had no itch or red dots on my body or headache afterwards.  That doesn't meant that I start drinking every day or week, but it's nice to use it during the special occasion when wine is included in the celebration.

Stirring the wine also helps airing, I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?