Saturday, September 11, 2021

Organic Thai Tea Testing

 I was running out of my favorite Thai Tea with no food color I purchased as few years back from Thai merchant on the eBay.  I tried to repurchase from the same vendor, but they are no longer listed.  So when I found this "all natural" Thai Tea supposedly with no food color added on Amazon, I thought I will give it a try.  What a disappointment.
The tea brew into dirity dish pan color instead of black tea.  As you can see the difference compared to my Thai Tea I had.
 

See the copperish color created by  Annatto seed color.  And it tasted horrible.
 This is my original Thai Tea with no food color I had.
My Thai Tea after brewing for 6 minutes.  Nice and dark.

Adding condensed milk.  Yum!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?