I see amazing postings by many foodies all around the world. I can make my virtual Dinner Menu just going through them. Just for the pretend -
POLLY'NESIAN SUMMER HUT MENU
1. Roti Jala - by Resh @ dailycuppa - http://daily-cuppa.blogspot.com/
2. Sambar - by Amarendra @ amu's recipes
3. Linguine 'Vege'naise - by Rosh @ roshellechefaldente
4. Ratatouille - by Wendy @ wendyinkk
Cheesy Garlic Bread - by Anuja @ simple-baking
and for the busy schedule day:
Varieties of Mediterranean Menu selections by Ana Thomas @ RomAna Catering
Desserts1. Zebra Cake - by Maha @ mahaslovelyhome
2. Lemon Butter Cup Cake with Lemon Glaze - by Angel @ cook.bake.love
3. Raspberry & Meringue Tart - by dailydelicious
4. Blackcurrant, Almond Cream Tart with Violet; White Cream Frosting by Kit @ i-lostinausten
Isn't that wonderful? You have a virtual menu. All I need is a virtual waiter and a virtual delivery, and real food served at my house!!!
Post a Comment
Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?