Tuesday, April 17, 2018

My Photo Journal of Ella Dinning Room and Bar in Sacramento

I had a great opportunity to visit Ella Dinning Room and Bar in Sacramento the other week.  http://www.elladiningroomandbar.com/
Not that the place is untouchable, it is just a place I kind of would feel out of place visiting by myself.  There are many restaurants I visit including Bouchon in Yountville with no problem, but I am not quite certain what's about Ella, I feel ... well, the opportunity came for a bunch of convention attendees to be invited to attend evening cocktails.  We got the entire place to ourselves.  Here is my photo journal.

















 Friendly chefs




 Look up and open the windows!!


 The best part of it all...we were guessing... lemony creamy custard?   on top of crushed graham crackers?
 The chocolate cup was very good, but we loved the lemon cup the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?