Saturday, April 08, 2023

LEMON TART - MY WAY

 I have been buying a bag of Lemons and wanted to make Lemon Tarts.  But I know how sweet the little tart square can be and all that calories... hmmm....  So I came up to limit the size of each tart.  It could have been baked in a baking sheet, then, fairly and squarely cut into nice litte cubes or into size that I wish.  But I've done that and I thought why not use a small tart pan, but I cannot find the pan!! After searching for it high and low, I decided to use the madeleine pan.  The side curves and could hold the filling.   And here is the result.

  

So far so good.
As they cool, the filling sink down.  The bottom looks good, too.
The taste?  Tangy, lemony, and sweet tart.  Just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?