Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Dig into Your Kabocha

Another tasty sweet natural home grown KABOCHA.   Just rinse it, cut open, de-seed, put in a roaster pan with lid with some water.  It comes out tender and sweet.   I love KABOCHA.  Do you?
If you have purchased from a grocery store before, I myself had a bad experience with it.  I don't know how old it was, but my taste buds were stunned by its musty bambooshoot odor and taste.  It was unpleasant.  It was a "blah" taste.  Now the KABOCHA has been cropped in my brothers garden I do not refuse the offer to take home one or two.  
Try it.  You will love it - roasting it is the best method.  Put it in your Chiffon cake or pie instead of that mushy watery pumpkin.  You will have fans. 
Deliciously sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?