Tuesday, February 19, 2013

SF Restaurant Adventure - KATANAYA Ramen

So, my friend wanted to try this KATANAYA Ramen.  We followed along, but it was so crowded and seating were tight that I decided to allow the four some to go that evening.  I visited it later on for lunch hour.  Luckily, the seating for one person is easy, anywhere.  Just go straight to the bar counter and have a seat.  So, that's what I did.  I was not sure what to order.  And luckily the young lady seating next to me was having a large bowl of noodle.  It almost looked like a NABE (pot) noodle.  So, I decided to have what she got - Spicy Beef Stew Ramen.  I am so amazed with the unison taste of the soup.  It was very well balanced and spiciness did not overtake the flavor but complimented it.  I really love it.  I have never eaten any other Ramen before, except the normal SHOYU ramen.  I was a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?