Thursday, May 31, 2012

Texas Road House - Fairfield. Y'all stop by there, now

I drove pass Texas Road House in Fairfield for many years, and each time I pass it, I was hoping to give myself the biggest excuse to dine there.     It finally happened one afternoon after a physical exam with fasting a night before.    I eagerly ordered side dishes of cup of chili, steak and baked potato.    Before it arrived, I had a bucketful of peanuts to munch on and some  baked hot soft buns, mug of cold beer as a starter.    The steak was so big and thick, I was worried that it maybe under cooked, but I was so surprised, it was grilled perfectly.   On top of it, it was 'tender'.      It tasted quite good.    The rib was not one of those that's been "waiting" and "waiting" dried barks, but nice, juicy, finger lickin' good.   The attending crews even line danced to the music and made my long waited expectation a great relief and say, "I am coming back, again."   And I sure did with my family.     Y'all stop by there, now.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?